• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Search keyword

kopox

Chevereto Member
hi guys, i have a bunch of image begin with nature01,
i try to search using keyword "nature" but nothing appear. only appear if i use exactly "nature01". how to change that images will show even if search using "nat" , "nature", "ture" or something like that?

Thank you

Advanced search can be found clicking on the pencil.

77fa83f0f943.png

As per Rodolfo says, it was introduced in version 3.5.13

thank you guys for your support. i tried to update to newest version and tried the advanced search function. but the result is the same.

can't find using just a part of the image title.
i have a lot of images, so it would be a necessary.

I can't get my search to pull up anything when searching a word that is in the title of a picture, is that intended? I have to type the exact filename for it to pull up, which I can see being a huge turn-off. I've shown my site to a few users already (I just set it up) and they say they have a really difficult time searching for images.

I can't get my search to pull up anything when searching a word that is in the title of a picture, is that intended? I have to type the exact filename for it to pull up, which I can see being a huge turn-off. I've shown my site to a few users already (I just set it up) and they say they have a really difficult time searching for images.

Please post it in Tech support and please post all the relevant information that can help me to detect what's going on.

Back