• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

script Matpo Image Host Script Pro

Regenbogenbruecke

Chevereto Member
Hello it comes to the script Matpo Image Host Script Pro.

I had a few years ago Bought taken exactly at 05:04. 2013.
As well Mathias has ceased to make to the script which, I had looked around for an alternative.
I have now with the script chevereto, am super satisfied except for a few things but you can not have everything.

Now I have but there is a question Moglichkeiht the data images of the
Matpo Image Host Script Pro to import into the chevereto script.

While it is still running but I would like to use a new version PhP and unfortunately the Matpo Image Host Script Pro Lüft no longer on a current PhP version.

Will there not rum expressing data with also are important, I do not want to lose.

It true great if it would be there any solution.

The invoice data I have in stock all nartürlich yet.

mfg

This is a very good question. But i have the same problem. Actually have i the cheverato script as subdomain running.
I think the biggest problem is the linking from the image

actually there should be no problem, I once asked about the script but script someone to another Gallery.
Because he wanted to build me an upload, but since I am alone, only I was too expensive.

There is definitely a young developer can write an upload for Small Change.

Migrate from one system to another is not that hard but it takes a lot of time to work on it. Sadly at the present time I can barely distribute my work load among Chevereto and Quickty so for now I can't write this.

in Englisch
Hello Rudolfo

Have a question you know the matpo image hostg script, I wanted to drag it to another webspace. Have database under lib / configs / db.php Anpass.
Have the cache gehreert, I go then in the browser he tells me that the data from the database are not ok.

Since you can not reach Mathias so easily, I'm looking for help with the help of.

Found someone who will write to me an importer will only be there for the page has just run.
PHP I have also on 5.4, because with it it should run.
Would be glad if someone would help me

in Deutsch
Hallo Rudolfo

Habe eine Frage kennst du das matpo image hostg script, ich wollte es auf einen anderen webspace ziehen. Habe Datenbank unter lib / configs / db.php angepast.
habe den cache gehleert, gehe ich dann im Browser sagt er mir das die daten von datenbank nicht ok sind.

Da man Mathias ja nicht mehr so einfach erreichen kann suche ich erst mal so mit Hilfe klar zu kommen.

Habe jemanden gefunden der mir einen Importer schreiben wird nur da für muss die Seite eben laufen.
PHP Habe ich auch auf 5.4 gestehlt da mit sollte es ja laufen.

würde mich freuen wenn mir jemand helfen würde

Sorry, I'm not working on this matpo migration stuff. Maybe someone else can help you.

Hi, lass uns heute Abend mal drüber Reden, habe ja auch noch eine Instanz von Matpo laufen, vielleicht bekommen wir es hin.
Schreibe Dich kurz via PN an.

Gruß

Suggestion rejected. Not so many use Matpo so there is no way in which I will consider adding an importer.

Back