• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Requesting a delete opt.

Sharkybro

Chevereto Member
When users have uploaded their image(s), they should also get a deletion link. When clicking the link, they go to a confirmation page, and if they click "Yes" > The image gets deleted.
If they click "No", they get returned to the image they just uploaded.

good idea, but think this would require the system to be running on SQL.
i might be wrong though :)

2.1 will have sqlite, maybe we can add the delete code on 2.1.X

Their is absolutely no points of doing this with sql... I mean simply add a config to be a random key entered by the user... encrypt the image name and the random key and you get an unique key, that is very hard to break....

Danny.Domb said:
Their is absolutely no points of doing this with sql... I mean simply add a config to be a random key entered by the user... encrypt the image name and the random key and you get an unique key, that is very hard to break....

Good point, add a "YOU MUST EDIT THE KEY!!1!!111!!" to prevent the default value and it's done.

Well I could, but you know... a request is something you don't do, and somebody else take his time and code this for you, and since you are incapable of asking politely this person, why it should take their time for you?

As for me, I won't help you.

Have a nice day...

Most of the time if a client doesn't offer money to coders, he is rude already :rolleyes:

I find that funny, the thing is that .. with that attitude coders really won't make any money on this forum.

Other thing is that, not all of people using this forum speak ENGLISH, and the way they ask for support sometimes it 'does' sound a little rude, but in the end it isn't its only lack of the LANGUAGE.

AwsmDJ and other customers, best thing for us actually is not to ask for any extra support with current releases, best would be to request something and just wait as long as it takes him to make the feature we want, because, in the end, asking for support from coders usually ends up like this.

" You are rude, i won't do this and that , etc " i find this very funny.

BTW, Happy New YEAR ! wish you all the best (and don't be RUDE :lol: :lol: :lol: :D )

Back