• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Request: IP gallery

visabilden

Chevereto Noob
Do not know if it already exists but I would like to have a gallery which is based on the IP address that a user has uploaded from.

Example: A user visits my page, click on "My Pictures" and can then see thumbs of all the pictures he has uploaded from his IP address. The user can also delete his pictures if he would like that.

i doubt this would be possible, it would need to be cookie based, alot of people have dynamic ip's so thier ip would not be the same. you would need to code some sort of cookie which never expires, problem with that is as soon as they empty thier borwer cache cookies.. history etc, there goes the cookie and then they cant access them images. You would really need a sql based login so they can see thier pics. This may be feasable im my remake of this script somtime in a future release, but its way off, like maybe not even in any release this year.

Back