• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Request denied You either don't have permission to access this page (V3.3.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alnadabi

Chevereto Member
Hi there,

I just upgraded chevereto From V3.2.5 to V3.3.0

I cannot run install file because I couldn't access to admin account !!

it seem that I cannot access to any other accounts also & I cannot upload any image

after submitting login details it shows the follwoing error :
======================================
Request denied
You either don't have permission to access this page or the link has expired.

and when i want to upload any image as visitor it shows :
Some errors have occured and the system couldn't process your request.

What I did :
I uploaded the all files and folders of the new V3.3.0

Any help ??
Regards

I'm having the exact same problem. I had a working site but when I moved the files to a new server, I get the same error. Completely re-installed the script exactly as I did before and still cant login with a fresh install.

Re-upload and clear browser caches. The "Request denied" thing is a protection against CSRF and it was added months ago to Chevereto.

Re-upload all the files.
I did that three times , but no success !!

I believe its related to .htaccess , Or some MYSQL tables not altered correctly because install part not done yet !!

is it possible to run install without login as admin ??

I managed to run install after editing the part where install script ask for admin ... and the problem still remain !!!

its not related to login only ... I cannot create new account ... its showing the same error !!

Any help ?

Finally , I found the problem !!! it was related to PHP.ini Cookies settings

I just un-commented the following line in my PHP.ini and restarted my server and its works perfectly :
session.cookie_secure=1

I don't know how this option is related to the problem .. but I am sure it was the reason .

Thank you,
AlNadabi

Last edited:
same problem here!

First i had the problem with recaptcha, https://chevereto.com/community/threads/requesting-recaptcha-buts-its-disabled.4576/#post-26232
I had it set off, but it asked for it...

then i increased the threshold and got this.

session.cookie settings in php.ini does not work for me

enabling recaptcha in database does not work

by the way: i deleted all fail results in chv_requests but i can't login with the right logindetails, i think there is a big bug. it always gives me a loginerror.

it was a fresh install and it worked all good.

same problem here!

First i had the problem with recaptcha, https://chevereto.com/community/threads/requesting-recaptcha-buts-its-disabled.4576/#post-26232
I had it set off, but it asked for it...

then i increased the threshold and got this.

session.cookie settings in php.ini does not work for me

enabling recaptcha in database does not work

by the way: i deleted all fail results in chv_requests but i can't login with the right logindetails, i think there is a big bug. it always gives me a loginerror.

it was a fresh install and it worked all good.
Next time open a new topic please.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back