• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Removal of "create an account"

laudenbachm

Chevereto Member
It would be nice to have the text on on the "Upload complete" page to reflect the site setting to not allow new signups.

Thank you for your time.

Mark

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-11 9.22.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-11 9.22.36 PM.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
I do have signups disabled yet it still shows the link after guest uploads are complete. Maybe I am missing something?

1707749767167.png

1707749690031.png
Thank you for your time.

Mark

Yes, in the text after uploading it suggests creating an account, even though when clicked it goes to a page that doesn't exist.

The way I resolved this was to edit the snippets/anywhere_upload.php file within the theme, hiding the code from line 124 to 131.

PHP:
<div data-group="guest" class="soft-hidden">
<?php /*
$uploaded_message = _s('You can %c with the content just uploaded.') . ' ' . _s('You must %s or %l to save this content into your account.');
echo strtr($uploaded_message, [
'%c' => '<a data-modal="form" data-target="form-uploaded-create-album">' . $iconAlbum . _s('create new %s', _n('album', 'albums', 1)) . '</a>',
'%s' => '<a href="' . get_base_url("signup") . '">' . $iconSignup . _s('create an account') . '</a>',
'%l' => '<a href="' . get_base_url("login") . '">' . $iconSignin . _s('sign in') . '</a>'
]);
*/ ?>
</div>

Back