• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Remote Database script

Mcmar

banned
Hey.. I'm not sure if sombody know how.. But i'll give it a shout :p..

I've currently been on a Forum that has somthing like Remote Database to access another site, which is located on another server.

Let's say i have the Forum at mydomain1.com , and i have the chevereto script, and i only want signed in members, and higher to access the chevereto uploader... So i setup some script, like when you are signed into mydomain1.com, you'll be availble to upload the script, after you are signed in remotly?? It's really hard to explane lol

Mydomain1.com -- Forum that has the database
Mydomain2.com -- Site that has the Image Uploader..

I want that users, that are signed into mydomain1.com, like they can access the image uploader, and guest cannot upload image, they first have to registrer at the mydomain1.com :p ..

anyone that even understand what i am saying? LLOL

Danny.Domb said:
Not so hard to understand... It is possible depending if your forum as an api or not.
What do you mean by 'api'? It's a IP Board forum... I've seen the guy are doing it with the IP Board.. But he won't tell me how lol

Ip board does have an api... If you are ready to offer some money and to create me a temporary admin account to your forum, I could do it...

Danny.Domb said:
Ip board does have an api... If you are ready to offer some money and to create me a temporary admin account to your forum, I could do it...

Which means... Users can upload image from a Thread? :s , or what do you mean

No, users wont be able to upload from a thread, but only registred chevereto users will be able to upload on your chevereto website

Back