• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Reduce number of clicks to download an image.

user_f7e38

Chevereto Member
I would figure that when I select a few images and than click on "actions" in the upper right corner there would be a "Download all" option, but there isn't.

Currently you have to click a lot to download a single image:
  1. Grid with images, click on an image
  2. Click the image again (Right clicking an images pop up with big "Right click" message? * see note) (This seems like a light box feature I would love to disable this step en just directly navigate to the next page)
  3. Download button lower right corner (I would love this button two steps earlier)
  4. Opens image in a new tab (would love it if it would just download the image directly)
  5. Right click save image

* From the settings: Enable right click on image option is: Enabled (Enable this if you want to allow right click on image viewer page.)

Back