• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

RAW Image Support

CircleB

Chevereto Noob
I've searched around the forum, but I can't find anything conclusive about whether or not chevereto supports RAW camera files. In particular I've go a large library of .NEF files that I would like to make available for download, but I have to keep them in their original format. This platform is very attractive to me, I just need to be able to work with raw files. Can someone tell me if that is possible?

That's too bad! This is the best thing I've seen yet, would there be any chance that you could do it if you had help with the coding or funding?

Not at this time but In the future I want to change the image library from GD to ImageMagick which means that several new things (like your request) can be added to the system.

I've received several of your release announcements, and I'm very interested still in your platform. But it won't be useful to me if it doesn't support RAW photos. I will buy a license as soon as it becomes available...do you have an ETA on that?

I've received several of your release announcements, and I'm very interested still in your platform. But it won't be useful to me if it doesn't support RAW photos. I will buy a license as soon as it becomes available...do you have an ETA on that?
Usually I work harder in the most user-demanded features at the time and RAW support isn't one of those most wanted features at this time.

I'd like to show my support for Raw images. Dealing with mostly hosting content for graphics designers and photographers... I could put raw to use.

Back