• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Randomize Viewer URL

husseinb

Chevereto Member
So I uploaded my first image and the viewer URL provided is "/Y"

I would like to randomize this with upper/lower case, numbers, and make it atleast 5 characters long.

Thanks. :)

The primary reason I wanted to do this is because the linked medium option in Peafowl links to the viewer URL, and in general, randomizing it would add some ambiguity to my single user site. No big deal though as I don't plan on using the social features, etc, publicly. My main purpose is for posting images online/email (image links) and on forums (linked medium). To do this, I edited Peafowel's image.php under linked medium + image embed so that it links to the full image. If anyone else wants to do this just go to line 479 and change "url_viewer" to "url". Pretty sweet!

Back