• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Random option for explorer

UP :)

just in case i wasn't clear....so the explorer would show a random set of images on every page refresh. Would be a good way to show something different all the time when a user visits the site.

thx

It could be added but I don't think that it should be added. Mostly because listings should be meaningful, like "most something" and in this case the listing doesn't have a purpose at all just add a listing to fill an empty gap. I believe that the random button does a great job for those who are bored and want to browse your website.

yes the random button is amazing but this is from my experience from directory website i run. most liked etc can be cheated with older images on the site ect. random is something for the basic front so users looking simply thru the photos would see something different every time they refresh or come back.

Not just one but all that is loaded in one page. it is something that can make the "default" view very alive if the flow of images is not as high on an hourly/daily base

Well, it could be a "surprise me" listing for those who want to see a mixture of things like cats and one minute physics.

Back