• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Random cover image

pascal

Chevereto Member
Hi,
I think it would be great to have a choice to choose randomly a cover image for the homepage from all downloaded image or from a specified directory.

So the homepage picture will always change randomly.

But some people upload images which are not suitable for the home page, such as small images, gifs, adult pics etc etc..

I though about it also. That's why I suggested a directory folder. So we would be able to put the number of pics and the selected pics we wanted in it and then get the cover image choosen randomly from it.

You can do it on your own, simply populate a folder with a structure like this:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
n.jpg

Then at home view do a rand between 1,n and pick that image.

You can do it on your own, simply populate a folder with a structure like this:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
n.jpg

Then at home view do a rand between 1,n and pick that image.
unless he maybe meant that he wants homepage to random change pic automatically from images that are uploaded. But then if it's not suitable image then it should not be picked or that you can setup in admin panel path to images yourself can upload and then site from there will random change image up on refresh/re-visit.

He will have to create his own workaround for it. This is not essential.

This has been already added, I forgot to update this post.

Back