• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

queue system

dandanch

Chevereto Member
I was just wondering would it be possible to add a queue system. Where all new members images would not be published in the listing until someone looks to make sure it fits within the guidelines of the website, now it would still be visible to the member who uploaded the image and staff, and it would have a red flag to indicate to staff that those images are in the queue system- that way it would make it a lot easier to know who's in the queue system and who is not, and the switch to take them out of queue would be in their profile or wherever you feel is best, so we don't slow the new member down there images will still be visible in the image page and any one with the link setting.

I think this should help to eliminate people coming in just to create havoc.

I will add something like this but not for 3.X, most likely to 4.X

Back