• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Questions ,requests and information needed plzzzz :)

knova15

💖 Chevereto Fan
HI

Here are a few questions im stuck with :)

-Tha FB comment box….i tried the modded code in the tech forum but didn’t do anything for me even cleared the cache etc nothing shown up :/

So what should be the correct code for the box it self ? the big code and the short modded right after it together ?

-multiserver : will it be possible to have a droplet/hosting account to do soleily nothing else just go go over the original files and resize them one by one ? like a little happy robot in the background doing nothing else…..i personally got a HP ML110 G5 server at home and it is just getting dusty doing nothing at all :D I hope you understand what I mean with this…..

-albums tab : like explorer but for all the public albums on the website to browse about

-recommend option later on ? is it possible you will have something like this ? so ppl can click recommend (no like etc crap) and there can be a most recommended page with the imgs.

-admin email : email of the new registered user for the admin : username,name,email,IP,country details ?

-newsletter API to the one you recommended ?

-responsive : cant wait :D the details you said are interesting and if it will be the same quality you do with everything else it will be awesome !!!! :D

Just an idea for later : for digital ocean if someone could make a full step by step tutorial on how to set it up for this from scratch I would even consider donating some money in it :D

Thank you

I'll try to answer some of your questions :D

-Tha FB comment box….i tried the modded code in the tech forum but didn’t do anything for me even cleared the cache etc nothing shown up :/

So what should be the correct code for the box it self ? the big code and the short modded right after it together ?

For the facebook comment box, here's the solution to make it work with Chevereto.
https://chevereto.com/community/threads/how-to-setup-facebook-comments-on-chevereto-3-x.4365/unread

multiserver : will it be possible to have a droplet/hosting account to do soleily nothing else just go go over the original files and resize them one by one ? like a little happy robot in the background doing nothing else…..i personally got a HP ML110 G5 server at home and it is just getting dusty doing nothing at all :D I hope you understand what I mean with this…..

I kinda don't get what you meant with this.. But at the moment, multi-server feature isn't available yet. But if you're talking about hosting the system with your home server, that's possible. :)

Just an idea for later : for digital ocean if someone could make a full step by step tutorial on how to set it up for this from scratch I would even consider donating some money in it

Tutorial on setting up a droplet and installing Chevereto?

Hi

--FB comments - used the tutorial posted and it works right away ! thx

--i know its not out yet it was a question if it will have some sort of lets keep resizing the big files on a seperate host while the mian is in use feature. This is why i asked if i got my server set up woul it be able to grab the big file (4,5,6,10Mb) resize it nicely and overwrite the original with the new file so it would not give 404 but the space requirements would go down too.

resizing would kill the main server BUT i cant restrict the file size either....just think about it. we will have mobile availability soon and ppl will NOT be able to upload anything as the phone cameras are making 4-9Mb files if not more in some cases.

So if there would be a script running like Take files bigger than 3Mb -->resize to smaller than 3Mb --> overwrite original on MAIN host/file host in later state.

--yes tutorial. Im not a coder....but if i get a step by step for setting up a secure server for this script i can take my time and do it.

Thanks

Back