• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Question about adding links within an images page + other bits

metalwrap

Chevereto Noob
Hello I have managed to edit the header to create a new menu item which opens a pop up window to another site i work on.

I'd like to know if its possible to add such links with the about page of an image next to the embed codes.

If I copy the code into route.image it breaks the page from loading.

Needless to say i know little about code but can work things out with a finger pointed in the right direction.

Also on the embed codes,,,, the copy button that appears, is there an opposite code, one that will let a user click into another area for that code to be pasted from the clip board?

I ask because the pop up window from another site contains an order system,, i need to find the best way after clicking copy to paste the code into the order form without having to right click and paste,

What im looking to do is possibly change the image url copy button to read, order this, the button to do the same thing and copy the url but ideally open the window at the same time, then press a button on the form to drop the code in.

I hope that makes sense.

Basically i have a product to sell but need this simple function to sort the ordering process im trying to create.. once i know i can get the site to work i can get on and upgrade.

one last thing,, does the upgrade to paid have an inbuilt comments function because im sure i saw comments on the demo.

Many thanks, im really pleased what chevereto has allowed me to put together so far

Both versions rely on third party services for comments.

Regarding the other questions, it is very hard to answer because you are asking me too much stuff in the same topic and all what you want needs advanced coding skills and to achieve this you will need to do a lot of theme editing.

I don't know where to start to be honest but try using your browser inspector and try to to search those elements based on class names, ids, etc. Use built-in search in advanced text editors like Notepad++, etc.

Sorry for not being that helpful but is not casual stuff what you are asking.

Last edited:
Back