• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Push Images to New Storage Device

SirMoo

💖 Chevereto Fan
I'm needing a way to move images from one storage medium to another. I have about 2 gigs of images that I'd like to move from the local storage used on Chv to AWS storage. I've yet to find an efficient method to move these images and then update the database in one go.

The database update is plain easy, just create the new storage and then change the storage id of the affected images. For the aws move, try to see if there is a tool that connects Amazon with your website, maybe you could move those using ssh (not sure about it).

The database update is plain easy, just create the new storage and then change the storage id of the affected images. For the aws move, try to see if there is a tool that connects Amazon with your website, maybe you could move those using ssh (not sure about it).
Yeah, there is a python script (I think?), but I'm on a managed vps for the files and they said that the tool to move from a server to AWS they won't install...

Not really worried about the database... But it's physically moving the files, there is no easy way to do that once they've been uploaded.

You can also write a simple php script which redirects itself after moving some files. I believe that there are plenty tools out there just keep digging.

Back