• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

PSD to Chevereto?

think it depends on how complex the design is.
I mean a simple design could be transferred without much trouble and others would take a lot more "copy paste" :)

maybe add a screenshot of the design ?

I don't have a design yet to be honest with you, but, i have someone who can do that for me, so, i was looking what approx. price would be, to see if its worth it at all :) :)

A rough guide is for a professional yet basic photoshop design - $45
sliced - $65
design + css - $120

I am sure you might find someone cheaper, just be careful.

I have to agree with tonemapped, thats a fair price range.
and like he said, those that do it a lot cheaper, usally think they can get away with doing a half job.

Never pay till you can see a demo of the completed job :p thats the safest way.

You have asked about that before Resul, I would charge approximately $35 to make as it's basic.

tonemapped said:
You have asked about that before Resul, I would charge approximately $35 to make as it's basic.

Ok then i have 35$ i will send to you psd and done :D

Thnx.

Ok Resul. If you contact me by PM and I will give you my msn/aim details to discuss.

Back