• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Problem with image codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

UaeStar

Chevereto Member
Hi
Everything is working fine
The only problem I have that after the image uploaded to the site
The page keep giving me (uploading) and dont take me to the image codes ?
When checking where the image saved I found the images uploaded to the site

Whats wrong now ? :(
up.png

Working fine for me, did you try the same file on the demo?

MMm weird.. Can you attach here the file as .zip file

The one that you can't upload. I've test your site and it works fine with the files that I test. Perhaps is a file problem.

I dont think that its a file problem cuz I tested more than 6 images and all are the same problem
On the demo I uploaded the same images and got the files codes without any problems !
This is the files that I tested
http://www.t4up.net/06.zip

I've upload all the pictures without problem. Perhaps you need to refresh your browser cache. I test it with Firefox.

Tryed it on anothe PC and its the same problem (used IE)
But as you advised I used Google Chrome and it works but before going to the image code it gave me this msg and I must hit OK to continue

Attachments

• code.png
    code.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 3
Tested on IE, works. So it must be a browser cache issue.
And the alertis because you have error_reporting "true" in config.php you need to set it to "false".

There is also a 403 error on /uploaded that I can't tell why is here... Perhaps you need to re-upload all the files again.

Yes but there is a error when you upload multiple images. The 403 error, did you saw it?

:( yes I saw the error now
What to do about this

Edit:
When you hit (Go back to the previous page)
The images you uploaded will appear with their codes !

Im not sure but I think I have a problem at ( Virtual folders set-up )
Can you give me any instructions about that

The folder uploaded must not exists, beside that you don't need to do more. This is a new install or was a upgrade?

Oh sorry didnt see the word (not) :(

Deleted this folder and everything is working fine :)

Thanks again Rodolfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back