• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Problem, after upload

renkon

Chevereto Noob
Well guys, I am new here.

I am from Argentina, and I have a problem.
I am using a hosting called x10Hosting
And well, when I upload files from UPLOAD (already edited config.php)... Appears the following:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can you help me?

i've re-uplodaed the one from public_html, but, still the same.
Ya lo resubí al Public_Html, pero todavía no cambio nada.

First of all, try to simply delete every file named .htaccess and see if you still have the 500 error

Already done, it hasn't changed..+

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Well tuen i suggest you to delete the entire cheveReto script to see if you still have the error.

You should ask your web hosting providers for the logs related to your website, because if when you remove ALL of the .htacces (even the one in the sub folders ) the script isn't working, that can only mean their is something different in your web host server configuration. With the log we should be able to identify this problem and provide you with a solution.

Back