• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Post images to Facebook and Twitter on image upload

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
Chevereto already has Facebook and Twitter integration for user login. I think it would be really nice if we allow users to link their Facebook/twitter account so images upload by user gets posted to their profile directly from Chevereto without the need for them to post it them self. Wordpress already have a similar option were posts are automatically posted to Facebook.

I hate when people flood my Twitter/Facebook timeline with endless image uploads.

I think that people must press a button if they want to share any given content, I'm totally against auto stuff like this.

I was more thinking like a post to Facebook tick box on uploader. So user don't have to login to Facebook and share the link. This also meant additional traffic to our site.

At the end is one click there or one click somewhere, so no. Unnecessary.

Back