• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Poll regarding the previous release

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hi folks

I just want to know if you ever saw the free release of chevereto before seeing the current release. I want to measure how many of the current clients come from that.

Thanks

Yes i worked with 1.9 1 years and now with 2.0 ( but having some hosting problem these days)

nope. Just a week ago I was looking for a image hosting script and I liked chevereto: lifetime license and no domain limit.

• ryohnosuke.net -> image hosting for my forum community ryohnosuke.com (they hates imageshack coz' only can get direct links if you are registered, and I hate it coz have Cache-Control: no-cache header)[/*]
  • inkatech.org -> image hosting for news, articles, etc. and my forum community inkatech.net (wating for chevereto 3.0)[/*]

Saludos.

Back