• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

please add photo upload from dropbox , googledrive , onedrive, other cloud app and ftp

Chevereto already supports FTP and regarding Google Drive or Dropbox, you can't use those too host images in an image hosing website (as storage server).

Import user images from another website or services is out of scope for now.

hello , you misunderstand me , i was talking about to import photos from those to website , not to store there . if someone have lots of photos under Dropbox , google drive then they will easily import from there to the website .
convert-dropbox-file.png

hello , you misunderstand me , i was talking about to import photos from those to website , not to store there . if someone have lots of photos under Dropbox , google drive then they will easily import from there to the website .
convert-dropbox-file.png
Import user images from another website or services is out of scope for now.

Back