• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Planner for bulk importer

Che

Chevereto Member
💡Describe your suggestion

It's very simple, just add two options in the bulk importer:

1. Start importer every xxx visitors (I think it is not a problem to add elementary counter)
2. Import xxx files by one run of the importer

So with that option we can upload some (big) amount of folders/pictures, add job to bulk importer, make some settings (depending on our site traffic) - and we will have stable, flexible and realistic update. That's all.

👏Where did you saw this?

In my mind ;)

It's clear. I did not suggest that user will operate importer. I suggest to start process of the import every xxx users on the site ;)
ow i get it, so you mean whenever a user visits the site, it will execute the import?

Not whenever. Only if counter > number in the settings of the importer. For example, it'll start every 500th user and import 100 files. And counter = 0; after it.

Back