• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Place image not found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

💖 Chevereto Fan
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hello,

Please can you let me know that how to Place image not found image after image deleting? I have seen chevereto demo forum working this but my site are not working. If image deleted then show only blank page, not Place image not found. So manually image deleting are not Place image not found image?

Example:

ScreenShot00148.png

The "not found" image replacement is not a Chevereto feature as Chevereto doesn't serve your images. Your server does. It is your server which does this overwrite so check your server config depending on your vhost and overall website setup.

I seen chevereto demo site The "not found" image replacement. Today I upoloded 3 image in chevereto demo site for testing and used in forum but now image no more showing and only "not found" image. So Please can you share your server config, how to you doing this in server side? I am using CENTOS 7.5 and Apache 2.4.33 with cPanel.

Thanks

NGINX:
location ^~ /images/ {
    location ~* (jpe?g|png|gif) {
        log_not_found off;
        error_page 404 /installer/content/images/system/default/404.gif;
    }
    return 403;
}

Problem is that the demo runs nginx, these rules won't work on Apache.

Great, I have found this code in my .htaccess files. I have removed the "#" from RewriteRule images lines. Please can you confirm that does my setup are correct? Thanks

Code:
    # 404 images
    # If you want to have your own fancy "image not found" image remove the "#" from RewriteCond and RewriteRule lines
    # Make sure to apply the correct paths to reflect your current installation
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) - [NC,L,R=404]
    RewriteRule images/.+\.(gif|jpe?g|png|bmp) content/images/system/default/404.gif [NC,L]

No, I am not luck with this change because no getting logo and favicon image are replace to 404.gif image. Please do you have any recommendation?

ScreenShot00152.png

Like I said, your server does that. The script include these rules as a bonus, some sort of starting template. I'm unable to help you further in this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back