• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• šŸ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • šŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • šŸ’ø Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Picture size in browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomaGo

Chevereto Member
Hello,

When i upload some pictures in my chevereto (1900px pictures) and go to the "Explore" view some are small, some are big. What is the issue ?

Explore pictures size.png

Thanks for you help

Regards

Toma

Sorry but i don't understand.
I send for example 10 pictures at the same time
=> Some have a display URL 100x100
=> Some have a display URL 1920x1600

Do i do something wrong ?

The system doesn't use the full url for listings, it uses "display_url". Display url is either the medium sized image (if exists) or the thumb or the full image (in that order).

If you are seeing an small image is because display url is that small. No idea why is that small because your input is poor: I don't know your website URL, config values or anything else. You should always throw me everything because I can't guess based on just two screen captures.

If you want concrete answers then provide more context. If you don't want to share the URL then you should have opened the ticket using the actual support form, here: https://chevereto.com/panel/support

If you don't want to let me know the website url or provide server access credentials, then I'm sorry but I can't help you.

Thanks for your answer, i think that i have found the "issue" :

When i upload an image of exactly 1920px width with the settings :
- Max picture size = 1920 / 1920
- Size of the middle picture = 1920

Then Chevereto display a 100x100 image in the image page.

Toma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back