• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Php5.6 is upgraded to Php7 after update only see blank screen of website

friv

Chevereto Member
Hello everyone

I am stuck with one serious problem after upgrading PHP 5.6 version to PHP 7 on my server. When i activate in WHM to PHP7 i see blank screen of my website. Server agent has try everything what cause that error,and he said you have activate PHP7 and work normal. Then he said maybe you need to upgrade your server with some extension in WHM or something.He try very hard to resolve that,but nothing,and his latest message is this:

"As I have mentioned, php 7 is working. It is something to do with the script compatibility and we don't have any option for that. You have to contact the CMS provider to get more details of it."

I need help if someone know why my script not work in PHP7 version. Btw script is updated to the latest version. Sincerely

Last edited:
This should be in community support and not questions.

Chevereto works fine with 5.6 to 7.2, check your error_log file for more details.

Last edited:
Hello Jake

When i want to see error__log i see this message:
Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess ( (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 72,057,594,037,927,935 when it ended. The process dumped a core file.

Hello Jake

When i want to see error__log i see this message:
Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess ( (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 72,057,594,037,927,935 when it ended. The process dumped a core file.
No you check root folder for a file called error_log download it and open it with a notepad or WordPad and look for latest date of error

[01-Nov-2018 07:02:45 America/Los_Angeles] exception 'CHV\LockException' with message 'Unable to destroy delete-expired-images lock in CHV\Lock->process()' in /home/imager/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.lock.php:109
Stack trace:
#0 /home/imager/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.lock.php(61): CHV\Lock->process('destroy', Array)
#1 /home/imager/public_html/app/loader.php(292): CHV\Lock->__call('destroy', Array)
#2 /home/imager/public_html/app/loader.php(292): CHV\Lock->destroy()
#3 [internal function]: CHV\{closure}()
#4 {main}

[01-Nov-2018 07:02:45 America/Los_Angeles] exception 'CHV\LockException' with message 'Unable to destroy delete-expired-images lock in CHV\Lock->process()' in /home/imager/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.lock.php:109
Stack trace:
#0 /home/imager/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.lock.php(61): CHV\Lock->process('destroy', Array)
#1 /home/imager/public_html/app/loader.php(292): CHV\Lock->__call('destroy', Array)
#2 /home/imager/public_html/app/loader.php(292): CHV\Lock->destroy()
#3 [internal function]: CHV\{closure}()
#4 {main}
Could you attach that file here? in post by chooisng attach file?

Error log contain 139mb. I will send to you in private message by some file hosting,with link.

No, we don't need the 139mb just the relevant error entry.

1541090062821.png

Basically, we need the log related to that exception. That will tell you why the lock can't be destroyed (most likely a permission issue).

No, we don't need the 139mb just the relevant error entry.

View attachment 1939

Basically, we need the log related to that exception. That will tell you why the lock can't be destroyed (most likely a permission issue).

this is user that had missing gd, mbstring and pdo extension. That's why he got errors which error_log was throwing. But once he installed these, the script worked fine after. So yeah he only needed to enable these on php v7

Back