• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

PHP Warning in app/lib/functions.render.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shah

Chevereto Member
Hello @Rodolfo

I have checked my error logs in cPanel and found this errors repeatedly :

PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/username/public_html/app/lib/functions.render.php on line 796
PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/username/public_html/app/lib/functions.render.php on line 796

Is this issue in my site or is there any bug in render.php ? Please advice

Thanks!

This is the error:

[Sat Aug 08 12:44:39 2015] [error] [client Visitor IP ] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/username/public_html/app/lib/functions.render.php on line 796

Note: I didn't change any file.

Last edited:
But what is the content of /home/username/public_html/app/lib/functions.render.php on line 796

Shah, the error is pointing to a line in the file functions.render.php, what I've been asking is what is the contents of that file in that given line.

I ask because I'm not sure if you are running an outdated version of that file or not.

I am running the latest chevereto version 3.6.7. The content of that line is not showing, its just a error that i have posted earlier. Can i send you my ftp details at inbox@chevereto.com so you cloud check your self ? As i don't understand you exactly.

Thanks

Shah,

Error logs (PHP level) won't show the contents of the conflicting line/file. However, the error log indicates which file has problems (app/lib/functions.render.php) and which is the line with problems (line 796 in that file). What I've been asking is the contents of the conflicting code, which you can get if you go scroll to the line 796 in the file app/lib/functions.render.php, that is what I've been asking. Maybe you never have used a code editor with code highlighting where you can also see a consecutive line number in the code.

If you state that you are using 3.6.7 then I don't need that line, I was asking just to be sure of the contents of that line because I don't get that error on my setup. I also need to know which PHP version are you running.

Ok now i get you my Php version is 5.4.27 check code line in screen shot:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-08-09 22.29.29.png
    Screenshot 2015-08-09 22.29.29.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I can confirm that is the same code I was looking for, but I can't trigger the error on my PHP version. Can you send me FTP access to inbox@chevereto.com? I will check it on Monday. Remember that regular support hours are Monday-Friday from 12:00 to 18:00 CLST

You can send it right now, I'm around and I can have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back