• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Php 7.3? Installer.php

mk_okp

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

Php fatal error, line 120.

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps

Install debian 10 with php7. 3
Upload installer.php

😢Unexpected result

Internal error 500

📃Error log message

Php fatal error, line 120.

Do I need to use php 7.2 and debian 9?

1. Chevereto and the Installer supports 7.3
2. The fatal error you mention is a missing class in your PHP setup. It has nothing to with the version number.

Okay, by a missing class, you mean a standard library is missing? Can you post a list of the required ones? I seem to remember a 'requirements.txt' being around somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

So I guess I'll keep Googling each missing class for its associated library until I run out of errors?

Would be handy if the required libraries were listed in the system requirements.

The system pre-checks for the missing requirements, but if your server gives false positives then it is impossible that the system works as expected. You have to accept that there's little chance in that your server setup could be wrong, because the system indeed check for all the missing classes using the APIs provided by the language.

The problem is that servers aren't standard by any means and I've saw plenty cases of servers when reported classes are "enabled" but not "available". Sadly, this is something very common due to the varied types of server setups.

Here is the class used to check the requirements: https://github.com/Chevereto/installer-source/blob/master/src/RequirementsCheck.php

In conclusion, it is not the software (Chevereto) layer which is wrong.

Run this from a terminal (I also use Debian 10) it should give you everything to need to run Chevereto, MAKE A BACKUP FIRST! :)
Code:
apt install php7.3 php7.3-common php7.3-gd php7.3-mysql php7.3-imap php7.3-cli php7.3-cgi php7.3-curl php7.3-intl php7.3-pspell php7.3-recode php7.3-sqlite3 php7.3-tidy php7.3-xmlrpc php7.3-xsl php7.3-zip php7.3-mbstring php7.3-soap php7.3-fpm php7.3-opcache

Back