• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

PHP 5.4 -> 5.5 after the upgrade problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEOVER

Chevereto Member
Hello dear developers
Updated php version 5.5 update to install. But there was a problem with the site. Home page does not open, a white screen. In the admin area you can go, but it does not work any button.
http://nanopic.ru
[***@10:17:10:~#>php -v
PHP 5.5.38-1~dotdeb+7.1 (cli) (built: Jul 21 2016 18:33:48)
Copyright (c) 1997-2015 The PHP Group

Best regards, Sergey

Hello dear developers

The problem persists. Everything is working.

Best regards, Sergey

I had a similar issue in my 5.5 upgrade, my GD library corrupted and PHP didn't load it correctly. Did this happen to you?

No, I have no problem with the library.
I got an error when the update is automatically launched. Before the upgrade, php version was 5.4, the script produced an error on the version. I've updated to version 5.5 and has issued a white screen and stopped working admin panel.
What did I do to recover. I downloaded the full version of the new archive, unpacked in the hosting set. All files are overwritten and the site restored.
Sorry for my English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back