• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

photo.wootake.com - lifetime free image hosting (no DMCA)

anhthoai

Chevereto Member
Hello guys!

I'm here to show you my image hosting bases on Chevereto Scipt 3.7.2!

Website URL: photo.wootake.com

Server Details:

NODMCA E3-32G-SATA
  • Intel Xeon E3 1241 v3 CPU
  • 4 x 2 x 3.5 GHz CPU Power
  • 32 GB DDR III RAM
  • 2 x 2 TB SATA III HDD
  • 1Gbit Dedicated Uplink
  • 100 TB Premium Bandwidth
  • Netherlands/IcelandLocation
  • Linux/Windows OS
  • 1 IPv4
  • Fully Ignored DMCA

Regards

Fully Ignored DMCA
Well then... Give than DMCA ONLY applies to the US... Anyone can ignore it... But Berne kind of goes over that...

This just leaves you open to being served at the ISP to have content removed... Dutch, or any EU, with recent laws doesn't really protect you from getting shut down. :p Given that you're using a US domain registrycompany and all...

No DMCA seems like total hype. XD

I like the logo. What do you want to achieve with your site? I hope you have gone through the pros and cons of hosting pictures of dick(s) idk but I couldn't exit fast enough. Page 1 was like "wow" and page 2 was like "WOW" and page 3 was like "I'm out of here"

Ooops... I see

woman-holding-a-chicken.jpg

"lifetime free image hosting"

Great words. You pay the server for your complete life?

Why do you have to be one of those and point it out?
If he's earning enough by ads he might as well run it as long as he lives.
Judging by your other replies to showcase threads, I think you need some yoga in your life
and learn the art of "not giving a fuck"

Oh, I found a perfect book for you
28257707.jpg

and it's actually very good.

and, just let them do whatever they want. They didn't ask for any suggestion or sarcasm on their showcase threads.

because maybe I'm blind or any of the OPs have not written "C&C" or "Feedback Please"

Back