• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Photo Editor

As most of my uploaders are just about all photoshop users... I see no point to this and view it as more software bloat. People can edit the photos on their own.

I also don't find use for a full photo editor. However the uploader could have something like crop functionality like in FB profile pic upload.

I don't have issues in add a photo editor prior to the upload process, something that can be used for image editing, cropping, maybe place some text, etc. In the other hand, edit already uploaded images is a no-no for me.

Any positive news about decision around this? At least have some possibilities to crop image from big print screens and stuff like that. I have been waiting for something like that for a really long time. Have a simple good opportunity to fast share exact place on my monitor with your friend. Work stuff, etc.. It would be really nice. Lets go think about that. :)

Back