• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Peafowl is not responsive

drastic

banned
It loads on mobile devices but it is not responsive and does not change size. When viewing a picture, it simply loads way off the screen.

See flickr's site for a good responsive example

hope it will be at some point in the future, as it's the number #1 requested feature I have.

either responsive, or a mobile optimized/mobile template version...

Actually Peafowl is "fluid". Responsive will come later.

great, good news responsive will come later

as fluid is not a good mobile viewing experience... every time i click a new image i need to zoom out or re-position my view.
bit surprised you did not go for a responsive framework like bootstrap3 or something but I am sure you have your reasons and I respect that and trust your decision.

great, good news responsive will come later

as fluid is not a good mobile viewing experience... every time i click a new image i need to zoom out or re-position my view.
bit surprised you did not go for a responsive framework like bootstrap3 or something but I am sure you have your reasons and I respect that and trust your decision.

People who are serious about its websites code their own frameworks. Chevereto runs in two frameworks made by me. Make Peafowl responsive is matter of like 100 lines is not that much, problem is make Chevereto responsive wich is not just crop or resize the thing is actually making it neat to use. So you have to think in every thing that Chevereto does with Peafowl and that all that needs to be responsive.

You can check G\ website http://gbackslash.com/ which is responsive and running Peafowl, is not about the framework is about implementing it in your application and that, for Chevereto, will take some time.

Back