• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

PayPal Support

bay50

Chevereto Member
It would be a neat feature to allow users to promote their images to the home page by paying a small fee.
Could also be beneficial in the case a user wants to sell merchandise boasting the website.

Perhaps I'm turning this request around a bit but, what would really be beneficial to my site is a *listing fee*. Example might be a user logs in and requests a picture (or a few) and pays me a small listing fee through PayPal. Scenario: A member is thinking of going to Spain and has a hotel in mind. They could request a member to upload a current picture(s) of the good and the bad of that particular hotel. This could be uploaded in a matter of hours or minutes depending on if there is a member vacationing in that hotel in Spain. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your consideration.

Back