• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Pay option

Hello, Rodolfo.
Will V4.x version about when the release?
Look forward to the new version.
My English is not good, I want to tell you, do not have to deal with aliyun, because it is rubbish.
I am the Chinese webmaster, in China using Google cloud storage, Amazon S3, no problem at all.
I would like to give you a suggestion about the picture content view.
I suggest that in the background album function can be opened on the same page full view of the album all the pictures.
Album mode, previous one, next, or all on the same page as (10 pictures)
Because when the album pictures a lot of time users are too lazy to click on the next picture.
You can refer to my advice, you can also refuse. Do not know if you understand what I mean, of course, you can do a survey whether other owners have this demand. I myself need to use, of course I can pay an extra fee and no problem.
Finally thank you very much, I really like your product.

Please forgive me that I do not have permission to re-create the theme post recommendations.
I would like to ask whether the V4.X version supports zip archive upload?
Does it support paying for the entire album? If possible, all the pictures of the album zip can be provided to the user to download better
Payment channel in addition to paypal whether you can customize the channel?

Requests are closed at this time, please don't post feature request into older topics.

There are lots of concerns about V4 so I will open a topic for it.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

I would like to suggest adding " ccbill payment gateway integration " on next major version. They accept all including the adult website.

Thanks

Back