• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Pages will not load on first try, but get a 500 error. The page loads fine if the browser is refreshed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicalop

Chevereto Member
4XPx.png

Chevereto-Free is a different software, and certainly it will be odd that you have the same exact problem of a 2 year old issue.

You must provide the error log entry for the alleged error, otherwise it is impossible for me to know what's going on.

Yes i do see the mysql has gone away error, but no other site has this problem. Even the resource hog vbulletin works without issue on this machine.

Mysql gone away is on the sever layer, not much to do there. There are also timeout issues.

Any chance you can wipe logs and trigger the issue in order to isolate the cause for this?

I will do that.

This is what is in the mysql error log

2020-05-09 1:57:42 41 [Warning] Aborted connection 41 to db: 'imger_site' user: 'imger_admin' host: '127.0.0.1' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
2020-05-09 1:57:45 42 [Warning] Aborted connection 42 to db: 'imger_site' user: 'imger_admin' host: '127.0.0.1' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
2020-05-09 1:58:15 45 [Warning] Aborted connection 45 to db: 'imger_site' user: 'imger_admin' host: '127.0.0.1' (Got timeout reading communication packets)

After a clean log, this is what i get.

[Sat May 09 02:01:02.259403 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 25692] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 76.204.26.245:33596] AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (polling), referer: https://imger.co/dashboard
[Sat May 09 02:01:04.491425 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 3413] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 76.204.26.245:33602] AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (polling), referer: https://imger.co/dashboard

Certainly something in dashboard is causing the hang, but I ignore what or where, is not a known issue at all

Only /dashboard home has this issue?

I doubt that the github issue is related to your curent issue, HTTP 500 is the general error code for "server error" is not a Chevereto error code. If you compare 1.0.10 with 1.0.11 you will find that the only .php change is an added class https://github.com/Chevereto/Chever...f=split#diff-238a396bf19bf15fc45579a2f970180a

1589034224010.png
^^^ That file was not included in 1.0.10 and caused the issue.

The issue in 1.0.10 didn't included MySQL gone away neither proxy proxy_fcgi:error. Like I said, I doubt is related (also I don't get a 500 but an empty 200).

On load the software does hundred of instructions, any of these could be failing or issuing another sub-system to fail like MySQL. With the information you have provided I'm afraid that the problem is not in the software but your server setup. Otherwise it will happen on every load not just sometimes.

You should try checking the MySQL tables and issue the REPAIR TABLE statement for the tables that may look odd.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back