• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Older Versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

x2STePx

Chevereto Member
Is there a way to go back to older versions of 2.x.x? Im not very fond of the new 2.1 version tbh.. The way the images are setup with the dates isn't what i wanted, id like to go back to 2.0.18..

How can i go back to 2.0.18?

Thanks,
x2STePx

I'm sorry but this will always aim to the last release. You can still skip the new versions but you will lose the support because I won't make special support for each version because things get solved along with the development. Is like when people ask for support in NB.

If you want to go back to 2.0.18 you will need to manually move the images and rename the thumbs if you have run the update.php, also you wont have the filemanager and the improvements over time.

I'm thinking on a solution for the people who thinks that the datefolders are wrong but I havent talk about it because I believe that the users like you only want to go back to the old folder structure and you won't really like my solution to the problem.

I already deleted my 2.0.18 files from my pc and my servers.. Is there a link so i could redownload it?

Thanks for the reply :)

I have to send it by email, I will sent it when I get to my PC

wowbufer said:
Here you go, I had this on my PC So i upload that for you...

Why is .tk? Because it's free :D

~Removed~
You just broke on of the Chevereto Main rules.

You reuploaded the files for Chevereto, and now other people can download them and use them without paying, you should delete them soon as possible....

Delete it before it's too late. Altso, you should put a Password to access the files if so.

BTW. About the DATE URL! Rodolfo are trying to find a way to remove it, for clients that want to remove it :D

wowbufer said:
Here you go, I had this on my PC So i upload that for you...

Why is .tk? Because it's free :D

~Removed~

I don't see why you have the need to create a domain named ~Removed~ and then upload older versions on it so anyone else can download my script.

I'm sorry but you have violated the EULA and you have done a several felony against my copyrights. I want to believe that it was a silly mistake but is not. It takes time to create a domain, even a dot.tk, upload the files etc so you got enough time to think about it.

I was about to send the 2.0.18 x2STePx so I also don't understand why you still do it.

Sadly, I have to ban you and remove you from the client group. Don't worry to delete the domain I will takedown it, I've sent the complain like 30min ago.

I'm sorry about this, but you have done something pretty bad. I hate to do this kind of things to people like you, I want to believe that it was a silly mistake but seeing that domain name, seeing the listed releases... Piracy is a several problem. Can you believe that they pirated 2.1 the same day that it was launched? And then you come and do things a lot more easy by creating that domain and putting the releases there.

I'm sorry but I have to remove your license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back