• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

NSFW Tagged Thumbnails Blur

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowShip

Chevereto Member
For NSFW tagged image, can you have an option to have the thumbnail blurred out? (with the blur value settable)

This is mainly for Forum Usage/Social Network, and I think it could be done fairly easy with PHP GD with the filtertype GAUSSIAN_BLUR

For NSFW tagged image, can you have an option to have the thumbnail blurred out? (with the blur value settable)

This is mainly for Forum Usage/Social Network, and I think it could be done fairly easy with PHP GD with the filtertype GAUSSIAN_BLUR
No, is not that easy because Chevereto uses either the medium sized image (.md) or the thumbnail (.th) in listings. This means that I need to add an additional image size to the queue and that since the flag can be turn on/off this needs to run on the fly. At the end the problem is that is not practical.

Users can choose whatever they want to show or hide NSFW content so I don't see the point of having this.

I think the reason to blur them is if you want them to be displayed in the explore route but don't necessarily want everyone to be able to see them. I guess what the op is wanting is if the user wants to see the image then they have verify their age.

Well, apply this is easy with CSS so I will add it and I will also add an ON/OFF toggle in dashboard for those who don't want to use it.

I can confirm that this will be added to v3.6.4 and is currently live on the demo website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back