• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

NSFW images not shown to others

Skotina

Chevereto Member
Hello,

Just found out, that images marked as NSFW (or not safe for a family view) are not shown to any other members other than the uploader or the admin. But unregistered users can see albums' covers with NSFW images but when you click on such image/album, you get image page with description and all the stuff but no image itself.

Is this correct? Can it be changed? What I need is to hide NSFW images from all search engines and unregistered users. But if an unregistered person has the link it can see the NSFW images without registration.

Last edited:
There is a switch in the admin panel to enable/disable show NSFW content in listings. Dashboard > Content

Ok, I got it, but then the switch "show banners on NSFW images" is not working correctly. It still shows banners at listings while we have NSFW images there.

Ok, I got it, but then the switch "show banners on NSFW images" is not working correctly. It still shows banners at listings while we have NSFW images there.
Is not intended to work like that and listings is not the same as /image. The settings can control to show/hide NSFW images on listings and show/hide banners in NSFW content (that is /image/<something>)

Is not intended to work like that and listings is not the same as /image. The settings can control to show/hide NSFW images on listings and show/hide banners in NSFW content (that is /image/<something>)
Thanks Rodolfo.
I switched off explore page so images won't appear on pages with adsense banners (I hope so though).

Back