• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Notify Admin Of New Registered User

I personally wanted en email notification so I didn't have to login to the dashboard to see if I had any new users.

You should start with the problem, not the solution.

Very good point!

My initial thought on that was, I can immediately ban users who register multiple account in a short time frame and starting uploading edgy/illegal images with CP Ads in them. I see this happen currently on a famous russian image site. Their moderation team can barely keep up with this Sh** and several albums are even online for days. If this would happen to my site (I host in Germany), the only thing I could do is to shutdown. I don't have that kind of moderation power.

But I realise now, that my request is not a solution to this problem. So, it is "-1" for me now. I don't need this at all.

Back