• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Not Response in Mobile Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marsanto

Chevereto Member
1. I try in Samsung Android Galaxy Grand Prime, the upload indicator is not work perfectly. The bar not show the progress but success.
2. In samsung (desktop mode (tampilan desktop) >> see image attached). Upload is complete although tha progress bar is not running.
Screenshot_2015-04-27-23-11-083d371.png

3. In non desktop mode (when TAMPILAN DESKTOP is not checked), the browser can not upload.
Screenshot_2015-04-27-23-08-349e9d1.png

Responsive means that the design fits the screen size, not that some functionality doesn't work. I've tested in both Android and iOS and it works fine so you should try to see if the demo website works fine or not. http://demo.chevereto.com

I mean no "response" not responsive.
I guess that by default mobile browser of samsung not allow some script like java. i don't know.

It could be related to the stock browser of that ROM. Sadly in Android stock browsers are very bad depending on the ROM/Android version and is complicated to debug the thing that is going on. But in this case the problem seems to be at server side, because that message isn't fired by the front-end.

What does it says when you click the "error report" button?

What does it says when you click the "error report" button?
I forget to do that. I will check it.
I will try using another device tomorrow. And I think it is because the device. Oya, I proud of chevereto. version 3xx is much better then 2xx.
when it was version 2, I just wait and see. Good news when arvixe give promo. I still try to finish translate to Indonesian language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back