• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Not able to add my V4 licence anywhere after installation?

Version
Website URL
http://www.nothing.yet
PHP version
8.1.26 /etc/php/8.1/apache2/php.ini
Database driver
MySQL
Database version
8.0.35-0ubuntu0.22.04.1
Web browser
Google Chrome

audun

Chevereto Member
Hi, I am new here and not sure if I am assuming too much right now...

I have installed the latest V4 version on my local server following the VPS installation steps. After a bit back and forth I got through it, but when asked to provide the V4 licence number I must have misspelled something as when I get into the newly built Chevereto platform I get a ton of "Pro" stickers on the features I would like to use. The weird thing is that when I click on the "Licence" link on the dashboard I am taken to my licence overview page. I am however not able to find, nor source any info on, how to add my licence to the installed software to enable the Pro features.

Making sense?

I am afraid I have to re-install everything and again trying to get the insanely-long licence key correct during the installation. It's not even possible to view the licence as you type it, so you have no clue if it is correct or not...

Looking for help to start my Chevereto-journey - I hope I am not the only one experiencing this challenge.

Thank you in advance!

Solution
Chevereto editions should be considered different pieces of software and there's no license activation to go from free to paid, there's no DRM either.

The scripts/installers simply automate software filesystem provisioning, you can always manually install everything including overriding app files.
Chevereto editions should be considered different pieces of software and there's no license activation to go from free to paid, there's no DRM either.

The scripts/installers simply automate software filesystem provisioning, you can always manually install everything including overriding app files.

Solution
Thanks Rodolfo. I have made a clean install again and this time I punched through the serial number and it worked. I'll be moving on to the next issue pretty soon I guess...

Back