• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

No preview images in chat programs.

Rumpledwarf

Chevereto Noob
🎯Description of the issue

When linking images through different platforms like discord & telegram, it doesnt show a preview of the image, like it does when i upload files to imgur for example, i havent found anything in the settings that should mess with this. I have tried uploading both manually and with shareX & the API.

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. Upload file to chevereto
  2. Direct link it in telegram/discord
😢Unexpected result

It shows up just as a link, not a preview like other hosting sites.

📃Error log message

The chat programs you mention are just another client of your website. The service I linked allow you to test how other programs will see your URL, that's all. How that resolves (or not) is not on Chevereto's end, but on your actual web server and network config. I don't have any idea why you are experiencing this issue.

If you really want help you should be more proactive in providing context for your issue. At least the website URL to perform test. If you don't know how to carry this process then consider purchasing extra support, the fee is $45 per-incident.

Hope you can sort it out without requiring extra support.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Sorry, but the posted links on Discord are shown as Thumbnail on which u can click or see the complete image in the same Window, also for me it works.

Back