• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

No image has been uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resul

Chevereto Member
When i try to uploud any photo appers this No image has been uploaded

Can anybody help me ?
I use chevereto 2.0.13
Site : hostyourpic.com

I upgrade chevreto to 2.0.13 but nothing, same problem.
Can you do something for this Rodolfo.

No i didn't make complete install just upgraded files bcz you did some changes to my bbcode and i dont want to lose them.

Doing test...

Even the default 2.0.12 isn't working and also 2.0.14 isn't working. It's pretty weird I'm still testing.

It seems to be a server limit issue... What limit? Can't tell because they have even disabled phpinfo() and I don't have further info of anything!.

The thing is that I have upload 2.0.12 and the beta 2.0.14 and is the exact same result. This means that is not a issue in the upgraded Chevereto, is something in your server.

The remote upload is working.. But the thing is that the JS can't find the upload.php file but the file exists... It seems that your server is triggering a fake 404 error, why? well... it's pretty hard to tell why. Some ideas:

1. Your server is shutting down Chevereto because high usage and they want that you leave and not that YOU leave (get it?).
2. Your current PHP installation have issues on your server (0.00000001% likely).
3. You have an bad setting override in your cpanel or similar.

I have saw your htaccess, your files, etc... everything is OK. Maybe you notice this when you upgrade, but perhaps is from earlier (that's why I have uploaded 2.0.12... even 2.0.10)

What can you do:
1. Ask to your hosting company
2. Use a newer version of PHP
3. Migrate to a better server

Rodolfo said:
It seems to be a server limit issue... What limit? Can't tell because they have even disabled phpinfo() and I don't have further info of anything!.

The thing is that I have upload 2.0.12 and the beta 2.0.14 and is the exact same result. This means that is not a issue in the upgraded Chevereto, is something in your server.

The remote upload is working.. But the thing is that the JS can't find the upload.php file but the file exists... It seems that your server is triggering a fake 404 error, why? well... it's pretty hard to tell why. Some ideas:

1. Your server is shutting down Chevereto because high usage and they want that you leave and not that YOU leave (get it?).
2. Your current PHP installation have issues on your server (0.00000001% likely).
3. You have an bad setting override in your cpanel or similar.

I have looked your htaccess, your files, etc... everything is OK.

What can you do:
1. Ask to your hosting company
2. Use a newer version of PHP
3. Migrate to a better server
1. I ask my hosting Company and waiting her reply
3. Can you suggest any ?

There is plenty options out there, like rackspace, theplanet, etc. You should ask to the folks who have large image hostings. Just open a new topic in general talk ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back