• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Next Page numbers not displayed on Explore page

R

rinku2012

Hello,

After the 3.8.3 update, i observed that numbers are not displayed on next page numbers. if i want to go to 7th or 8 th page, how can i do that. i dont want to go to each page and go to 8th page

1.png

2.png

Below is the screenshot of the page prior to 3.8.3 upgrade

1e71ed.png

how can i go to say like 8th or 9 th page. if i want to go to last page or some other page, how can i navigate to those pages ?
if i have 2000 plus pages, i cannot go to each page and go to last one right ?

I posted a bug about this a while ago. Only seems to happen on iPhones (any browser on an iPhone randomly). When you have endless scrolling enabled, then try and log in from the explore page, as soon as you start typing, the login box disappears :(

You should log in from the homepage.

Well yes, however, if there is a login button available, people will inevitably try and use it. Thing is, I can't even find what is causing the issue on the iPhone. If it were a consistent issue across devices it would potentially be easier.

I think I may just disable to login button on the explore page for the time being so that I can use endless scrolling again.

Back