• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

New User - I sent couple support messages - No Response

Status
Not open for further replies.

combo5media

Chevereto Member
Hello,
I bought this almost a week ago.
The initial set up was great but
I like to be able to see the users, the photos, remove, upload the logo, etc.
I figured it is on the admin panel.
Is this something that I overlooked?

Any help where would be much appreciated.

hi,
thanks for the prompt reply
i sent it thru the main page where i had to put my email address and the message.
twice.

Thing is I was not given access to admin.
Am i missing something?
Sorry for these rookie questions.
If you're logged into the account you set up as admin... then you should have access to Dashboard. Your user name is as the top right... Under that should be Dashboard.

I sent you those on May 28, maybe the email didn't reach your inbox. I've sent the details again.

I sent you those on May 28, maybe the email didn't reach your inbox. I've sent the details again.
I see it now.
Weird that it went to my spam folder.
I am traveling now but I will check it out when I am back next week.
Thank you again.

If you're logged into the account you set up as admin... then you should have access to Dashboard. Your user name is as the top right... Under that should be Dashboard.
Thanks, yeah the problem is that I never had admin access, but I got it now.
Thanks for the help

There was an issue with some of my email settings, didn't noticed earlier but several emails where delivered to junk/spam folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back