• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

NEW: upload-img.com & upload-pic.com

Chevereto Newbie

Chevereto Member
Hi all!

New chevereto user here! Have created 2 websites for simple and quick upload & sharing! I will now focus on SEO to get better rankings so suggestions would be open and welcome!'

upload-img.com
upload-pic.com

Have planned to monetize the website via AdSense. I would therefore love your assistance in helping me with a few queries I had:

1) How can Ads be embedded within the site? I would like 1 Ad on the homepage, 1 on the uploader & 2 on the uploaded image!
2) How can Analytics code be added?
3) How can I change the website Title, Meta Tags & Description for the main English page along with translated pages for SEO purpose?

I am currently running a simple VPS setup along with CloudFlare. However by next month I plan on hosting the front end on a specific powerful server and all uploaded images on AWS or Google Cloud.

Any suggestions for a powerful and stable infrastructure would also be greatly appreciated!

Also, thanks to @Rodolfo for all his help with this project & the amazing script!

Hope to get your help!
Cheers

Back