• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

New update soon

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hi there people.

I'm announcing a few changes in the next release. Mostly of them will help to avoid the "Dom script" or "invalid path" error. Also, the ftp mode will die. FTP mode is a clever idea, but you use chevereto in crappy free host and mostly of them sucks in server config issue... So, that makes you say that chevereto sucks. Btw, this changes will help to mount chevereto in local and Windows environments.

So, the sacrifice (unix enviroments) will be the need to use chmod IF your php runs without permissions. Windows servers doesn't have this problem.

There is no multi-upload, and no more langs and bla bla bla. The next release is just to avoid the high volume of installation issues. Please, don't suggest anything!

So, you will be able to install chevereto in any crappy host and it will be available this month.

Regards.

Hello developer :) When do you expect to release next version to prevent installation errors? Waiting very much! :)

Hi. I would really like to see a release to fix the installation issues. I am trying to use 000webhost and I have tried everything possible to get it to work.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have fixed my issue!! See my HOW-TO in the Installation issues forum section (where this thread is located!)

It would be great for us to get the newest version of it. I think it will help us to prevent the Installation errors. I am facing serious problem with this. Hope the sooner release . When it is coming to help us please let us know the updates.

speedman1 said:
It would be great for us to get the newest version of it. I think it will help us to prevent the Installation errors. I am facing serious problem with this. Hope the sooner release . When it is coming to help us please let us know the updates.

Actually it's already released...

Rodolfo said:
speedman1 said:

Actually it's already released...

Thanks a lot for your response, Rodolfo. I have got the newest one. It is working well.

Back