• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

New Install - Can't upload images

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinusIT

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I have purchased the network version of chevereto and upload it to my friends tribute site I've created. When I click on "Upload" and then "Drag and drop images here to upload" and chose a file to upload nothing happens. The upload file window disappears and takes me back to the upload page.

I have tried several different methods but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I need to get this working within the next 24 hours.

Thanks in advance

Which is the website URL? I tested with the one provided in your panel and it worked for me.

Thanks for the reply. As it worked for you, I have tried a different browser and indeed it worked for me. I was using Internet Explorer 9, I've just tried it on Firefox v32 and the image upload worked.

Many thanks

IE9 has several limitations and one of them is the drag and drop api but the normal upload with select files works fine there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back