• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Network Edition Licenses for v4?

radi

Chevereto Member
Hello,

Not sure if here's the place to ask, but I'll try my luck. If it isn't the place to ask, please delete the thread.

I originally bought Chevereto V3 Network Edition(multi-domain). Today I purchased V4 upgrade. What I want to ask is whether my new V4 license is also Network Edition or a Single Domain one? It's been a while, since I last visited the chevereto.com website. Before I asked this question, I had a look around but I was unable to find any mention of Network licensing.

Thanks for your time.

Hi @radi

Network licenses have been discontinued for V4 (doesn't affect your V3 installations).

Cheers.

So suppose I host 10 sites with Network license on V3. If I want to upgrade to V4, I need to buy 9 more licenses for the whole armada?

The price is too expensive, the function is no different from the V3

The price listed reflects the work activity under each project version. As V3 is on LTS, it gets way less updates, only maintenence and that's why is so cheap nowadays.

V4 evolves from V3, it is obvious that it has some similarity but at this point V4 is very different from V3:
  • Supports palettes
  • Supports XR
  • Supports keyboard shortcuts
  • Features an improved user interface
  • All the code is being either reviewed or remade (not a weekend job)
  • Etc
You can refer to the release notes on each V4 beta to get an informed opinion https://releases.chevereto.com/4.X/

Back