• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Need Help

Shah

Chevereto Member
Hello,

In upload button i have to change text "Add image URLs" to my own text /link how to change it ?
And how to change home page text?

Thanks

i have changed the home text but i can't find the "Add image URLs" how to change it ? check screenshot:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7
That is another file. app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/anywhere_uploader.php

Oppsss! my uploader buttons or not working, home page uploader and header uploader ::confused: please help

Oppsss! my uploader buttons or not working, home page uploader and header uploader ::confused: please help

If you don't know what you are doing then don't do it. I've mentioned before that from v3.6.1 edit any language string will be way more easier so try to wait for that unless you know how to edit system files.

yeah! i got it. it just happened by mistake :/ can i send you my ftp details so you look into that please help? Actually that was last thing which i have to modified.

yeah! i got it. it just happened by mistake :/ can i send you my ftp details so you look into that please help? Actually that was last thing which i have to modified.

Sorry but Chevereto support doesn't cover problems caused by bad code editing.

Back